NAVIGATION

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Plans

So I have made some new plans for a visual novel.

Ohmygod look at me, I'm doing two projects at the same time and put another game in queue to develop. What am I even doing with my life. I already have my hands full. //flips

But anyway, yes, please do check it out and let me hear your thoughts etc.

I plan to make a spin-off otome game from my pride and joy, Fetish. I still have don't any concrete title for it but I settled for Fetish Otome for now.

Since there are some who actually wanted a sequel, and I do have some plans on doing an otome (since last month), I'm pushing it. But it will remain under Plans. I still have Incolore and Colors ~ Aoi's Utopia ~ to finish, unless I put Incolore on-hold. But I really don't want to do that.

Incolore will be fairly short compared to Fetish (omg I just hope so.)

Since my priority is Colors, the progress of Incolore is in indefinite pace.



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





1 comment:

  1. Omg omg finally! I am totally looking forward to it. ヽ(≧ω≦)ノ
    I'm fine with just one project after another. Take the time you need. :'D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.