NAVIGATION

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Incolore Characters

This will be a looooong post.

So yeah, since there are a total of 10 characters (and I hope I won't add any more than that) in my new project Incolore, I've been like working on the sprites for 3 days already and all I have ever done was linearts and a few base renders. I'm hoping to finish the base colors tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm kinda slow right now. //sobs

But anyway, aside from the sprites and their names, I have finalized the characters' ages, status, and sexual orientations.

Here are also some sneak peak of the characters.




Our dearest protagonist who dyed his hair white, Mason Collins, 23, single, homosexual.



Our amateur photographer and one of our bachelors, Ray, 20, single, homosexual.
I had trouble with his colors, but decided just to make him plain. //slapped



Our bad boy and one of the bachelors, Akira, 23, single, bisexual.
I'm having a hard time picking his colors.



Our last bachelor and cool with his goatee, Klein, 27, single, bisexual.



Our youngest character and Mason's only sister, Melissa, 18, in relationship with Dagger, and apparently straight.



Only a year older than Mason, the brother who has an eye for art, Malcolm, 24, single, and bisexual.



Eldest son and Mason's musically-talented brother, David, 28, engaged with a French woman, and is, of course, straight.



A rising model, Dagger, 21, in relationship with Melissa, and obviously, he's straight.



Former model now turned talent manager, Kim, 25, single, and straight. She loves dressing Melissa up like a doll.



Mason's photographer friend, Ryan, 25, single and straight.
I didn't notice he kinda looks like Hakutaku (Hozuki no Reitetsu) or Izuki (Kuroko no Basuke).



So there you have it, our caaaaaast.

Hopefully I can whip up some stuff more creatively.



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.