NAVIGATION

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Outline

It has been a while since I've posted up an update on  Colors ~ Aoi's Utopia ~ but well, here goes.

Just a few days ago the progress had been slow (writer's block, gdi) even though the plot is kind of fast paced and easy to write, but I WAS WRONG.

Right now, I resorted to writing an outline to sort everything out.





Oh look at that tiny image. //slapped

That is my outline. Wait, it doesn't look like the formal outline but anyway, this summarizes the choices and to the ending that they lead to.

Some choices lead to the same ending so be sure to think before carelessly picking what to answer.

The choices are the best that I could think of. My brain is dead.

As to the other news, I'm working on Incolore every Sundays now. But sadly I wasn't able to make any progress. The sprites are still stuck in base renders. But anyway, I plan to just color them simply since I have so many characters in line.


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.






2 comments:

  1. Hope everything will go well with your project u v u d
    (/youbetterdrawEliafterthishaha)
    Good luck :D I'm looking forward to see your game released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much, I'll d my best---
      omg, I actually forgot about Eli |'D

      Eli: you lil bi- =A=

      Delete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.