NAVIGATION

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Colors: Progress

Finally!!!!

I'm done with sprites since last night.

Anyway, he's the current progress:

1. Sprites - DONE
2. Dialogue Boxes - DONE
4. GUI - DONE

I went with a much simpler render for the sprites and simpler design for the GUI.

These are the current things that are finally completed. So right now, I have to do 2 to 5 backgrounds and I am off to scripting.


And more to stuff, here's once again, our cast, with complete renders and some little information.






Can't reveal more stuff because they are major spoilers already.


Other news: I will be working mainly on Colors and will just do stuff for Incolore during the weekends and whenever I feel lazy doing Colors and vice versa.

I CAN DO THIS!



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.