NAVIGATION

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

NanoReno 2014

So in the end, I finally decided to join Lemma Soft Forums' annual NanoReno.

I'm gonna challenge myself to finish a game with a span of one month, even though I'm still working in Incolore. //stabsmyself

Anyway, I entitled my game Colors ~ Aoi's Utopia ~. I can't think of a better title, I am sorry. OTL



For now, I managed to sketch the main characters, Aoi and the mysterious boy. Plus another character which is female. I think this VN will be really short and minimal in visuals. Characters would probably be just 3 to 4, and a few CGs if I can manage.

Sigh, I'm torturing myself, working on two projects at the same and I am a one-man team. I can do this! Since I'm not really rushing Incolore, I'll just have to work with all BGs for Colors and then am I up for scripting.



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.