NAVIGATION

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Password?

I haven't posted in a while in here nor in Twitter, but yesterday I was feeling kinda sick but was able to write a bit but that doesn't change the fact that I am already behind schedule.

I'm thinking of making my NanoReno2014 game simpler than from what I have intended it to be before (few CGs) but I will go back to it once I have the time. I kinda want to continue Incolore because I haven't made any progress of it.

Colors might be a bit rushed but hey, the original goal is to finish a game within a month. I will do whatever I can. Just a few more words today and I'll be entering the final, final phase.

And as for the title Password? I just noticed there are something asking for password of my files. I am sure I have written it in the pages. If you haven't realized it, you have to highlight the text after the word "Password".



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.