NAVIGATION

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CGs

So last night I kinda stayed up late doing CGs and stuff, but in the end, I just watched anime series because I couldn't get my anatomy right.

Anyway, I'm working on three CGs now, all for Vier's route. There'll be also variations for all of them, so this really takes up a lot of time and hard work.

Here, have the WIPs as a special service. :D


Oh, poor Vier. . . what could have happened? OAO





Upclose~! Oopsies, sorry for my inconsistency as an artist.




I'm really proud of this one!



Also, I've added a splashscreen before getting to the main menu after opening the game. I'm thinking of adding other stuff like warning or some sort because Fetish does contain suggestive and kinda disturbing materials.

I've also changed the credits layout, added more special persons to the list and such.



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.