NAVIGATION

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Progress

Woo!!!!

Finally made a progress blog, time to separate my sh*t and everything about my visual novels from my personal life and other rants! Although I'll be more active in my personal blog, all progress and status of my visual novels will, from now on, will be posted here!

So as for my first post, of course, about my ongoing project, the second installment / version of Fetish, subtitled Every Second Counts.

Anyway, for the past days I've been struggling with writer's and artist's blocks. That just really sucks! I mean, I can't work with my game! It's really frustrating, you know?

But anyway, here, have a look, although I have posted this in my personal blog.


This is the new look of the dialogue box for Fetish! And finally got to use Hexia's sprite. It was really waste when I forgot to use her sprites, and she has many expressions too.

But here are more recent updates!

1. Custom GUI
~~~ Original CG art for the main menu, customized load / save, options, screen, although not much but I changed colors and stuff. I want the main menu cg to be a surprise to all, so, nope, not posting it anywhere.

2. CG Gallery
~~~ After weeks of struggling to make the gallery code work, finally, it functions! I only picked the worthy CGs to be put up in the gallery, the ones that I'm really proud of.

3. New Characters & Routes
~~~ As an artist / writer / VN developer, it's really a joy that those who played my game wants to know more about my characters, and so I added new routes and characters in the pot. I just hope they will like them.

So far, I'm still in the middle of completing a route. I just realized as well that I have written bad endings more than good ones. Oh well, this game is dark so it's acceptable, right?

And yes, that's it for now. I'll go back to writing and scripting. And drawing the CGs. . . I've got a lot in my hand. @_@


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.