NAVIGATION

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fetish 2.0 Release Date

This won't be too long.

The title says it all.

As of now, the game progress is really going well and I am currently writing the last two routes, just a few more words, and then a few CGs left, and Fetish 2.0 is done!!! I am really excited to release this updated version!

So here is the expected date/s of release!

FEBRUARY 25/26, 2014
Fetish 2.0 Release Date/s


And on another news:
I think I will join NanoReno 2014 (LSF) this coming March.
I have the story in mind already and I am pretty excited to work on a new project. This will be a real challenge for a slow artist and artist/writer blocks-prone person.


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





2 comments:

  1. So happy for the second version. I can't wait! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking forward to it! >w< );;;

      Delete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.