NAVIGATION

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Released + New Game!

FETISH: EVERY SECOND COUNTS IS FINALLY RELEASED!

Check it here: yeah, click here!

EDIT:
Only the ZIP file for Windows hosted by 4shared & Mediafire is available but MAC files will be up soon!

EDIT: ZIP file for MAC hosted by Mediafire is now available!

I hope everyone will enjoy this update, I've put all my sweat, tears, and effort in this one.

Although there are lots to still uncover about my characters and the story itself, I can't just compress it all in a visual novel. The story is surprisingly longer than from what I have imagined.

But nonetheless, I am proud of this one. I learned new codes too!!!


And on another news (edited):

On a second thought, I think I won't join the game jam / NanoReno2014 after all.




THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.