NAVIGATION

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Almost there

Updaaaaaaaaaate before my day ends.

After a few minutes of suffering from writer's block, finally, the third to the last route is done!!!

So two more routes, plus a few more CGs, and Fetish: Every Second Counts will be up for release!

I'm really excited to release this, as some of my friends are also looking forward to this updated version! QAQ

I have lots of stuff in store for you guys, I hope you will like them, and some new features.

Also, I was thinking of joining NanoReno 2014 at Lemma Soft Forums this coming March. Making a visual novel from scratch in just a span of one month is really a challenge, albeit I already have a story in mind.

But anyway, must focus on Fetish! I'm almost there!


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.