NAVIGATION

Monday, March 2, 2015

Fetish Otome character sketches

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I'm getting back bit by bit.

I had a little bit of creative juices to squeeze out so I took the chance last night to sketch new character designs for the Fetish Otome (which I have been meaning to start but can't due to life priorities) set 6 years after the true parents' ending.

Here's the side by side comparison of our 3 major characters with their ages then and now.





In 6 years time, there will be inevitable changes in their appearances and personalities and I think Vier's are very noticeable, from the little boy he was to a young man he is.

I revealed in Fetish: ESC that Hexia's hobby will be finally put to stop for good so I gave her a daintier look with longer hair fixed in a braid.

30 year-old Cain tho seems to be too old for my preference for the game and I might change his age (then and now). The only problem with changing it is it might cause confusion. @V@;;;

That's it for the update!

Thank you for still tuning in.


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!!!!! KYAAAAAA!!!! *-*
    Sorry, sorry, but I'm REALLY excited hahaha.
    Don't worry about Cain's age, I don't think it will cause confusion.
    Hexia looks beautiful, aw. And my favorite, my number one, Vier *3* Incest ending come to me already hahaha

    Thank you for your amazing work! Love your games! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! A stable progress may be a bit far but I'm doing them bit by bit. @v@b

      Delete
  2. Awww yes, I am so hyped for this!! o(≧▽≦)o
    Thanks for still working on this idea <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The ages of the characters sure vary, it really looks as if they have aged, specially the 11Y/O. Who'd have imaged in several years time he'd turn out to be a hunk.

      Delete
  4. Just got into playing your fetish games AND LOVED THEM!
    And omg yes incest route. So excited for this game yeeeee!!
    You're awesome and super talented ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

    ReplyDelete
  6. pgslot เป็นหนึ่งในค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 100 เกมส์ โดยแต่ละเกมนั้นมีต้นแบบการเล่นที่ผิดแผกแตกต่างออกไป พีจีสล็อต มีความทันสมัย ออกแบบภาพออกมาในตัวอย่าง 3 มิติ

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.