NAVIGATION

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

50K views and Translations

Hello again~!

I'm here but not with an update or anything (*insert usual reason here for the lack of project updates*), but with some important things I need to tell everyone.

First of all, The blog's going to hit 50,000 VIEWS soon and I thank everyone who have been supporting and helping me since my first game. Although these games are really mediocre and have lots of flaws, thank you for checking them out! It means a lot to me knowing that some people all over the world enjoyed them.

Second, I am very well aware that I cannot please everyone and if some people have felt rather upset with the games, still, thank you for trying them out and expressing your opinions. I apologize if they have offended you in some way but it is NOT my intention to do so.

Now to a more serious matter: TRANSLATIONS
It feels nice to have my games translated into a different language. I just learned a few nights ago that  Fetish: Every Second Counts got translated into Russian and while I am generally passive about it, it would have been nicer if you could at least inform / ask me permission. I am reachable through five websites (Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Blogspot, and E-Mail). Sending a message won't take you an hour, and I'm always online everyday.

I hope everyone can take note of this.

Comments:
Thank you for the recent comments I received! I'll reply to everyone and revise everything soon!

Project Updates:
Still in a semi-slump and preparations for a local convention (Philippines) are my top priority for now.


Again, thank you for supporting me!



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.




3 comments:

  1. Blogs are the best, most useful way to save.
    I can share ideas of the future because this is exactly what I am looking for,
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់បក

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT ทดลองเล่นฟรีไม่ต้องสมัครก็สามารถเล่นได้ไม่จำกัดวงเงินปั่นรัวๆได้ กับเว็บ สล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่นำเกมสล็อตจากค่าย PG SLOT มารวมไว้ในที่เดียว

    ReplyDelete
  3. วิธี สมัคร pg slot สมัครง่าย ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ 3 วินาที ทำให้ทุกคนเพลิน ไปกับการเล่น pgslot สล็อต ได้ทุกหนทุกแห่ง ส่วนวิธีการลงทะเบียนนั้น ไม่ยุ่งยากเหมือนอย่างที่คิด

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.