NAVIGATION

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Game: Incolore

So since my recent game is finally done and released yesterday, it's now to make a new one! Yes, I am hyped!

Sadly though, I have scrapped two potential subjects due to limited resources. I was excited to develop them but with no materials, I have no choice but to scrap / put them on hold until I find resources.

So my next game, I decided to make it a shounen-ai / boy's love, entitled, Incolore, just a simple story that originated from my mind. Although this story have connections to other stories I had in mind, I chose this particular plot to make a game. I'm thinking of just making it short unlike Fetish.

I just hope I can draw the characters the way I've wanted them to look like.

As of now I have finalized their names:

Main Protagonist: Mason Collins
Bachelors: Ray Lewis, Akira, Jesse Saunders
Collins Family Members: Melissa (younger sister), Malcolm (younger brother), David (elder brother)
Extra: Dante, Kim Owen, Ryan Palmer

Next is finally drawing them! Phew!


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.