NAVIGATION

Friday, October 10, 2014

Update: Incolore Bonus

FINALLY!

The main routes are officially done! I may not hit my target of finishing the script by the end if September, but at least finishing the main routes would greatly lessen my worries.

Also, I've wanted to do something different with the extras / bonus / achievements. Instead of a CG gallery and additional information, like what I did to my previous works, I've decided to just make unlockable scenes, which are the epilogues after an ending.

This is how the Bonus screen looks like.


The epilogues will be short and will depict Mason's life 2 months after the original ending of each bachelor's route.

Incolore's main page will be updated too.

Onto some other updates: I've found a willing person to be my beta tester! Thank you very much!



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.