NAVIGATION

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Update: Incolore

After months of not doing anything on this project, I finally had the will and strength to continue bit by bit.

First off, I scrapped a character of the list. I decided to scrap Ryan, which is Mason's (protagonist) photographer fried. I decided scrap him to lower down the character count also I've realized there are too many characters already. So, I'm sorry Ryan. :"(



For more relevant updates, I'm finally done with the character sprites and their expressions. I'll just add more expressions if needed. The only ones I haven't done before was David and Malcolm, Mason's brothers. Here are the sample expressions:


Nothing much is noticeable from David (left) as he's the quiet type and seldom show any expressions.

I've changed Malcolm's (right) face numerous types and his expressions were the hardest to draw. He's the comparison of before and after.


Originally he had droopy eyes but his face just looked awkward I had to change it no matter what. So at the right his eyes have more sharpness and added a beauty mark under his right eye. His beauty mark was originally on his right collar bone.

This project is still on a semi-hiatus phase, as I'm working on it bit by bit to none at all.

Please do bear with me and thank you for those who are looking forward to this.



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.