NAVIGATION

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Incolore: Background Test

I started making backgrounds already and I followed this handy-dandy reference from Le-Mec. I find this reference easy to follow but as easy as it looks, drawing perspectives isn't really easy at all. Heck, I'm not really that good with perspectives to begin with after studying interior design for a couple of years but the knowledge I gained are really helpful for drawing backgrounds.

This is the entire floor plan for the first floor of Mason's house.
I began doing the perspective from Living Room to the Kitchen.

I tested it in a screen made in Photoshop because I haven't done any scripting yet.


Everything is still tentative: from the dialogue box design, sprites scales, and backgrounds.

The only worry I have is rendering the backgrounds and blend it with the characters. For now I plan on doing the drafts of floor plans into a clean lineart. I had everything planned in Mason's house.


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.