NAVIGATION

Friday, May 9, 2014

Incolore Progress

First post for May!!!

Phew, the heat in here is getting more intense that it's making it harder to concentrate and do stuff that must be done.

Anyway, good news here! I've made progress, finally!

I'm done drawing expressions of more than half of the characters. Some only have five or six expressions and I don't even know why? I had a hard time drawing expressions for Akira and Dagger though.

So here's some sneak peak:



And a few days ago, EnglishYaoiGames@Tumblr made a post about Incolore, giving it more exposure. I'm flattered and honored (link in the Incolore page). Here's the image I provided for their post:


I'm thinking if I should make this my GUI or not. . . 


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.