NAVIGATION

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Updates: Incolore, Fetish, Seduisant

So currently, life has been taking over and editing Incolore has been put on hold and release is moved to December. I'll make sure to release it before the year ends!

Also, I have been releasing some creative juices by making some GUI, exploring image maps and other codes that proved to be really dynamic.

I've been thinking of a solid plot for a new game, Seduisant, and if you have any ideas, I have made a thread in LemmaSoft Forums! Be sure to check it as more info is posted there rather than the page in here, also a sneak-peak of the GUIs. However, this is listed under the Plans section. Means, it's not yet officially in the works / not a priority. Any idea and help are greatly appreciated!

Also, I am very pleased to know some people are really checking out Fetish Otome! GOOD NEWS~! I have been working on a potential GUI. Here they are.


Very simple, I'm aiming for a much more wholesome image compared to the previous GUI I made, which greatly contradicts Fetish's morbid theme. But at least blood shades got retained and to further emphasize the otome aspect of the game, added more feminine features.

The subtitle HEXIA, obviously, pertains to our heroine, Hexia Viven d'Andre, but moreover, the name Hexia means six. The number 6 based on this website, is considered to be feminine and extrovert. I know it's very simplistic and looks as if I didn't think about it seriously but... yeah...


More flower power!


And more feminine-


And this is the dialogue box. I finally included a click-to-continue (CTC) blinking image so players wouldn't be confused whether to click or not! Also an image mapped quick menu~

Anyway, these are just sneak-peaks on what I am doing on my free time off work and life.

Again, if you have any suggestions / ideas, questions, general feedback, just comment or send an e-mail! I'll be happy to read them. :)

Thank you for supporting me still!

THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to congratulate you on your work. The story, the characters, everything is amazing and I beg you don't stop making such amazing creations!!! ~love, your fan.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.