NAVIGATION

Monday, November 17, 2014

New Release: Fetish: Wanted!

So I made a new, tiny game since I have a lot of free time while I wait for my new work assignments and beta-testers, a spin-off of my first original game, Fetish, I present to you FETISH: WANTED.



It is set in a high school alternative universe where Vier, our heroine Hexia's younger brother, is at 17 years of age.

You can also view it / give feedback in its thread over LemmaSoft Forums.

There's also a mini contest announced first-hand in the thread but an official post will made for it after a few days. :')

I hope you continue supporting!



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





1 comment:

  1. I cannot find the single route.I already following the walkthrough but didnt get that route. :( help me. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.