NAVIGATION

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Incolore Progress

After two weeks of break, I'm back to doing visual novels! Though I can say I'll be doing project in a slow pace. But I'm feeling good right now, but not hyper. I must be tired still from NanoReno.

Anyway, I've made progress for my halted project Incolore! Finally done with sprites' defaults; I'll do the variations tomorrow or so. Ahahaha. I might also create a WIP thread on Lemma Soft Forums too.

Anyway, here are some of  what I've done this night.

*Warning: Heavy images ahead.


This is for comparison purposes. At the left you can see are just the base colors. At the right is the finished works. I've kind of experiment with this one. Yes, I am sorry for being lazy but I liked how they turned out.



The canon couple in the game! Dagger and Melissa. They're actually a very old OC couple that have only existed in my head, and finally I got the chance to draw them!



And out bachelors!
I like blondie to most, kinda bias, because his hair style and color, also his eyes are my fave. :"D


But I like all my characters. uvu <3

Anyway, there is still no definite date of release of the game, but I am targeting somewhere in June or July. I hope. My life is pretty complicated right now. >A< )



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.