NAVIGATION

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Incolore Screenies

Incolore progress is getting along pretty well!

These past days I am working on both the script and programming, and hopefully by the end of September the story will reach 90 to 100 percent completion. CGs will have to wait after all the primary codes have been programmed.

Some screenies to show how the game looks like.

The opening screen

A screenie of a conversation

A screenie of choices.
The format came from the Ren'Py scheme that I chose
and since it looks fine to me, I didn't bother changing it.


To upgrade some stuff, I have been working on image maps for the menus, especially on the Save / Load screens. They look the same them except for the labels, so players wouldn't be confused. In my previous games it didn't really matter to me until I was confused myself.



The slot will get colorful when you hover your mouse pointer on it.
The [X] is the explicit delete button for the saved file.

Since the K_DELETE won't function the way I wanted it too,
I've got no choice but add a delete button, which I find okay
and easier to navigate.




THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.






4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this one! The menu screen is especially nice and the backgrounds are lovely as always. <3 Can't wait until this is finished! The characters and story are sure to be interesting! Good luck with the rest of development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Right now, the script is almost done and all that will be left are CGs!

      Delete
  2. These are pieces of very useful information that will be great use for me in future. We love visiting in your blog.How to Change Your Name in Roblox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Earn Free Xbox Live Gift Card Codes

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.