NAVIGATION

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Incolore: Backgrounds

I'm finally done with the backgrounds. I'll probably do more if needed but so far I've got 13 backgrounds.

Here's the first six backgrounds, which are located at Mason's home.



Clockwise: Living Area adjacent to the Kicthen, Dining Area, Mason's room (2nd floor), David's room (2nd floor), Melissa's room (3rd floor) and Malcolm's room (3rd floor).

80% of these rooms are done, the rest just needs to have some paintings and pictures.

On a side note, I've drawn some simple second outfits for the characters (except Mason, but that'll be changed if ever).

This project is going along pretty well and I do hope it continues to do so.

I'm finally up for programming!


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.