NAVIGATION

Friday, July 4, 2014

Fetish: Sketches

For the last two weeks my laptop was dead because of my broken charger, and during those weeks I was only using my phone to surf the net, and took the opportunity to sketch some stuff. I was in the mood to sketch some character designs for Fetish Otome (although they turned out not that good and not much originality is seen).

I also sketched the older version of Vier and Cain.


Please excuse the anatomy but here are the rough sketches of older Vier and Cain.



Here are the comparisons. For Vier, his hair is parted now at the right, and is wearing an earring. For cain, well, nothing much except his hair is longer and kinda wavy. He still has his ponytail!

I also drew some bachelor prototypes.


They are actually inspired / based from Haikyuu!!'s Oikawa Tooru and Yowamushi Pedal's Shinkai Hayato. I might improve them and draw other bachelors. I want a rocky type and a flirty type- but I guess I need more ideas. Grrrr.

But well, Fetish Otome is still NOT officially in the works, and even my Incolore is on hiatus due to other priorities that need to get done first.



THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.






4 comments:

  1. -rolls on floor-

    I'm super excited for this game! >w<
    Can't wait to hear more about it <3 Ohhh Vier<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Please bear with me as I struggle working on these delayed projects.!

      Delete
    2. :) Take your time! I completely understand you have many things on your plate x3 I shall continue to wait....and stalk your posts >:3

      Delete
  2. pg slot คืนยอดเสีย เดี๋ยวนี้การเล่นเกมอย่างสล็อตนั้นได้ปรับปรุงเข้ามาสู่สมัยออนไลน์อย่างเต็มรูปแบบ ทำให้สามารถเข้าถึงกรุ๊ปนักเสี่ยงโชคมือใหม่ได้มากขึ้น พีจีสล็อต คืนยอดเสีย ถึงได้ง่าย

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.