NAVIGATION

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Colors: Screenies & Endings

So I have finalized the number of endings for Colors and have posted some screenies in here and in LSF thread.

So right now I have 3 endings:

  • 1 True Ending
  • 2 Neutral Endings

I have written plenty of bad ends in my last game, so this time, I don't wanna write that much, but instead neutral endings that players are free to view it either good or bad. Although I view these neutral endings as good endings, they are not entirely happy endings as well.

As for the true end, well, who knows what kind of ending it is? It can either be good, bad, or both.

I think I can finish the game within 5 days before March 30th, lol.


THIS HAS BEEN PPPPANTSU.




1 comment:

  1. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. I have found Amons1951 profile is linked to the Gift Card Generator 2019

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and opinions! Be friendly and polite~.